The Club at North Halton is a private full equity Club offering a challenging 18 hole, par 72 golf course that is admired for the scenery, landscape and design. North Halton's beautifully landscaped grounds incorporate the natural beauty of our tree lined fairways, wooded ravines and natural foliage all set in the majestic valley of Georgetown. The Club is a full faceted year round facility with four sheets of curling ice to support an active curling program. The club offers golfers, curlers and social member’s year round access to one of the finest dining experiences in Georgetown.
Posted February 6, 2017
We are looking for professional line cooks/prep cooks to prepare food to the exact specs and to set up stations for service and banquets. The successful candidates will play a key role in contributing to member satisfaction.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (chopping vegetables, preparing sauces etc.)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station after every rush
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned task
- Familiar with industry's best practices
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time and part tine
- Minimum 1 year in a similar environment.
- Chef training or culinary management diploma is an asset.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club at North Halton is always interested in adding service oriented employees to our team. We are currently staffed for the season in all departments (except as noted above).