2014-15 Trial Memberships
Up Your Game at North Halton
Try out the private club experience with our trial membership offer.
JOIN NOW ON A 2015 TRIAL AND GET THE REST OF THIS
YEAR FOR FREE!
Click here for more details.
The Club at North Halton is a private member-owned equity golf club located in the heart of Georgetown; a 20-minute drive west of of Toronto.
Since its opening in 1954, The Club at North Halton has created a legacy of memories and friendships that make us more than a golf club.
Most Members join The Club at North Halton to enjoy the challenging golf course with pristine conditioning and timely pace of play in a natural idyllic setting. What keeps them here is the life-long friends they make. You Belong Here.
Benefits of Membership
All GOLF MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 12-day advance online tee time booking
- Reciprocal play benefits with 13 clubs in the GTA, Eastern Ontario & Quebec (click for details)
- Membership with the Private Club Network, offering reciprocal privileges at over 150 private clubs in North America (nominal green fee applies)
- Pull carts
- Signing privileges for all activities of the club including pro shop and food and beverage
- All social events, dances, barbecues, euchre, etc.
- Dining facilities
- Professional Shop services, including Club cleaning and storage
- Driving range & 2 practice areas
- Use of all locker facilities, including a locker and shoe cleaning services
- Member pricing on golf lessons, cllinics and our Winter Golf Academy
- GAO Handicapping Membership
- Social membership for spouse
Members that choose to pay for their share in full have their first year of golf dues waived. We also offer payment options of up to 8 years with no interest.
Invitation To Belong
If you haven’t yet had a chance to visit or play at our course, we invite you to enjoy a tour and play a round with one of our golf professionals or members. You will see that our challenging course and welcoming members make the North Halton experience a rare find.
Please contact Melanie Frazer, Marketing Manager by email or 905-877-5236 ext. 400.
Photo Credit: Barry Shepherd