2016 Trial Memberships
Up Your Game at North Halton
Try out the private club experience with our trial membership offer.
Click here for more details.
The Club at North Halton is a private member-owned equity golf club located in the heart of Georgetown; a 20-minute drive west of of Toronto.
Since its opening in 1954, The Club at North Halton has created a legacy of memories and friendships that make us more than just a golf club.
Most members join The Club at North Halton to enjoy the challenging golf course with pristine conditioning and timely pace of play in a natural idyllic setting. What keeps them here is the life-long friends they make.
You Belong Here.
Benefits of Membership
All GOLF MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 12-day advance online tee time booking
- Reciprocal play benefits with 13 clubs in the GTA, Eastern Ontario & Quebec (click for details)
- Membership with the Private Club Network, offering reciprocal privileges at over 150 private clubs in North America (nominal green fee applies)
- Pull carts
- Signing privileges for all activities of the club including pro shop and food and beverage
- All social events, dances, barbecues, euchre, etc.
- Elegant dining facilities year-round
- Professional Shop services, including Club cleaning and storage
- Driving range & 2 practice areas
- Use of all locker facilities, including lockers and shoe cleaning services
- Member pricing on golf lessons, cllinics and our Winter Golf Academy
- Gold Canada Membership
- Social membership for spouse
New members that opt to pay for their share in full have their first year of golf dues waived. We also offer payment options of up to 7 years with no interest.
Invitation To Belong
If you haven’t yet had a chance to visit or play at our course, we invite you to enjoy a tour and play a round with one of our golf professionals or members. You will see that our challenging course and welcoming members make the North Halton experience a rare find.
Please contact Melanie Frazer, Director of Marketing by email
or 905-877-5236 ext. 400.
Photo Credit: Barry Shepherd