For information on the Private Club Network, please click here.
One of the major benefits of membership at The Club at North Halton is the ability to have access to other private courses, listed below, with which we have formal reciprocal privileges, as well as facilitated introductions to many other prestigious private courses in Canada and elsewhere.
Tee times to the Clubs below are to be arranged through the Head Professional.
Galt Country Club (Guelph)
Cutten Fields Country Club (Guelph)
Deer Ridge Golf Club (Kitchener)
Rideau View Country Club (Ottawa region)
Whitlock Golf Club (Montreal, Quebec Region)
Reduced fee for buckets at The Old Pro Driving Range (3 large buckets for only $15 vs. $25). Members must show North Halton Bag tag or regular rate will apply.
Members are reminded that reciprocal clubs and tee times change periodically.
Please check with the Pro Shop to book for reciprocal tee-times.
Members are asked to give 48 hours cancellation notice to the Pro Shop if they are not able to use their time at a Reciprocal Club. Please do not call Reciprocal Clubs directly.
Members may book up to one time at each Reciprocal Club for the season based on availability.
Reciprocal tee times are for the use of The Club at North Halton Members only.
Members who no-show for a tee time at a Reciprocal Club will be billed that Clubs Guest Fee.
Green fees are complimentary at Reciprocal Clubs but power carts and food and beverage are the responsibility of the member.
- Lookout Point $25 Mandatory Cart Charge
The Club at North Halton is also a member of the Private Club Network, an association which networks private golf clubs for the mutual benefits of their members when they travel.
The following guidelines of membership apply to all individual Members of the Network:
• All Member tee-time requests shall be made to the Private Club Network’s member service center toll free at 800.547.0838 or through its on-line tee-time request tool available by clicking here.
• Member tee-time requests for play at participating Private Club Network clubs shall be made up in advance, and are based on space availability as determined by the host club.
• Members of Private Club Network may not contact the host club directly to request tee-times. Doing so is grounds for termination of membership privileges.
• All Members will be charged the standardized fee of the host club, and any other normal customary charges paid by the members of the host club. Individual members shall be aware that the facilities and services of other Member Clubs may be different than those at the individual’s home club.
• Individual members using the provisions of the Private Club Network may be required to present their driver’s license and club membership card for identification purposes upon checking in at the golf shop of the host club.
• Reciprocal credit privileges may be granted at the discretion of the host club.
• Each host club, at its discretion, will determine whether guests may accompany Private Club Network members and the associated guest fees.
• No individual may play the golf course of another Member Club, which is within a (100) mile radius of the individual’s home club. An individual will only be permitted to use the terms of this agreement a maximum of three (3) times per calendar year at any given Member Club. Individuals must observe all guest policies when they visit other Member Clubs.
• The golf staff of the host club shall have complete control of assigning tee times based upon request of Private Club Network customer service centre.
Click here for instructions on how to book a tee time & a list of participating clubs.